In 1914, construction began on Fleming School, a concrete, wood and brick frame school with a basement. It was named after Dr. Alexander Fleming, the first physician and druggist in Brandon. Fleming was a pioneer and truly saw the potential in this community. He worked diligently to open the city's first hospital and establish the Farmer's Union. Dr. Fleming saw education as a priority and organized a school board for Brandon, also serving as its first Chairman. He passed away in 1898.
Built in 1915 - 2320 Louise Avenue
Fleming Girls Athletic team