Skip to main content

West Ward School


West Ward School was built in 1895 on fifteenth and Lorne. This school also had 4 school rooms, to add to the 9 existing classrooms in Brandon. Apparently this wasn't enough and the school board decided to sell Old Central School to make a six room addition to West Ward.
 



 

Back to top