David Livingstone School
David Livingstone School, from the early 1900's, had provided the education needs to Brandon youngsters who lived in the area north of the C.P.R. railway tracks. At first, the school was known as the Assiniboine School, but was renamed David Livingstone. The original building was torn down, and new facilities for K-2 were incorporated into Sokol Manor. These classrooms closed in 1996.
Dancers at David Livingstone School in 1932