Skip to main content

Park School


Park School was the addition that was made onto West Ward School in 1904. Not only was it used as a school but it was also used for the offices of the school board to reduce operational expenses. This school closed down in 1975 and the students were transferred to Betty Gibson Elementary School.
 




Park School Hockey Team

Back to top