Earl Oxford Student Lunch Program
Brandon School Division pays for lunch time supervision of all full time students.
STUDENT EXPECTATIONS: (please read over with your child(ren).
- Eat lunch between 11:45 and 12:15 in the classroom.
- Wipe your table off and stack your chair.
- Go outside (weather permitting) after 12:15 p.m.
- Follow Earl Oxford & Brandon School Division Code of Conduct.
- All K-6 students MUST remain on school property throughout the lunch hour unless parents make arrangements with the office.
- Grade 7 & 8 students are allowed to leave school property ONLY if they have a signed consent.
STUDENT CONDUCT: (Comments, concerns and/or suggestions will be recorded daily)
- Students are expected to follow the school conduct policy even during the lunch hour.
- Inappropriate language is unacceptable.
- Violence will not be tolerated.
- Students are expected to treat each other and all supervisors with respect and courtesy and can expect the same in return.
All lunch supervisors have the authority to discipline the children in a suitable manner, using the guidelines set out within the existing school disciplinary policy. Discipline is at their discretion. Serious situations will be brought to the attention of the school principal and dealt with under usual school policy. Students who do not conform to the above EXPECTATIONS AND CONDUCT will be handled as follows: Students may be sent to the office for inappropriate behavior.